PO Number, Requestor, PO Date, PO Confirmed Date, PO Project, PO Departments, PO GL-Accounts, PO Terms, PO Supplier, PO Description, PO Total, Currency, Amount not yet Received, Amount Invoiced Not Yet Processed, Amount Received, Amount Invoiced Not Yet Vouchered, Amount Invoiced not yet Pushed/Exported to ERP, Amount Pushed/Exported to ERP, Short Term PO Liability, Tax & Freight Liability, Short Term Total Liability, and Long Term Liability.
AP Management > Reports:
1. The Open PO Summary report is available from the Reports: pulldown menu. When this report is selected, the results display in the Reports window.
2. Pressing Email Report will email the report to the logged-on user when complete.
Note: When "Email Report" is pressed, this button will be grayed out while the request is processed.
3. Press Status Check can be pressed to monitor the progress of the request and download the results when complete.
4. The Status of the request will display here.
5. Refresh can be pressed to update the status of the request.
6. The Download icon can be pressed to download the results when complete.