About This Document
This document details the steps required to create a Prendio Cart using a Catalog Search.
The Catalog Search is at the top of the Prendio User Interface. A search for Descriptions, Part Numbers, and Suppliers can be performed.
1. In this example, a Description is entered, Protein LoBind Tubes.
2. Prendio found several Suppliers that offer this item.
3. I waited for the Top Catalog Items to display, these are the items most often purchased in Prendio.
4. What you are looking for are High Ratings.
5. A Piggy Bank icon will appear for the Best Deals, click on the Piggy Bank to view the item.
6. Pressing Add to cart displays your options.
The choices are Create New Cart and Add in existing cart.
Add In Existing Cart:
Selecting this option will automatically add the item to an Open Cart being Viewed by the Requester.
If a Cart is not being Viewed, a Cart List will display and the item can be added to any of the Requester's Open Carts.
Create New Cart:
9. Creating New Cart creates a New Cart. and the Line Item details are populated.
Adding Another Item From The Catalog:
10. This time a Part Number is entered in the Catalog Search.
11. A Top Catalog Item displays.
12. In this example Add in existing cart is chosen.
13. The New Line Item is populated in the same cart being viewed.
14. Adjust the Quantities if needed.
15. Press Apply to all lines.
16. This will populate the Segments for every Line Item.
Note: This is a convenience, different Segments can be selected for each Line Item.
Press Submit Cart when complete.
17. Submit is pressed at the Requisition Approval window.
Note: This purchase is below the Requester's Spending Limit so Approval is not required.
18. The Closed Cart and the two Line Items for the Req are displayed below My Carts on the Dashboard.