About This Document:
This document details how to use a Services Line Item in a Prendio Cart to create a Blanket Purchase Order. It is assumed that the Prendio Requester already knows how to create a Cart and Add a Services Line, so only the steps unique to this process are included. BioProcure, Inc. is used as the supplier in this example.
From the Prendio Dashboard:
Click on the + Cart link on the My Carts bar. Complete all of the mandatory fields in the cart, the steps pertaining to this procedure are noted below.
1. The Order Type is I will place the order. OK the prompt that appears.
2. Press Add Service then select the Supplier as you normally would as well as a Description of the Blanket Order and estimated costs.
3. Enter a Note to the Buyer detailing that this is a Blanket Order and you will be placing the order.
4. Press Submit and proceed without attachments if prompted.
Back at the Dashboard:
After the Buyer Confirms your order, the PO Number will be available for Packing Slip and Invoice processing as they arrive from the Supplier.
Not logged on to Prendio?, you will also get an Email Notification.
5. The PO will be attached.
6. The PO Number is also referenced in the email message for when Packing Slip and Invoice processing.
What if I run out of funds in the Blanket PO?:
If your Blanket PO becomes low on funds, simply contact your BioProcure Purchasing Agent. Request what funds need to be added. The funds will then be added and sent to you for Re-Approval.