About This Document:
This document details how to reduce the size of a PDF document using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
When uploading a Scanned PDF Packing Slip or Invoice into the Scan Upload window of Prendio for best performance, a maximum file size of 175 KB should be targeted.
1. The interface will accept a maximum file size of 750 KB but smaller documents perform better.
2. In this example the Properties window for this file display that it is 941 KB, too big to upload.
3. The file will be opened in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC to reduce the file size.
4. The file was opened in Adobe Acrobat Professional and Save As was selected from the File pulldown menu. The Reduce File Size box is checked.
5. When saving the file it is recommended that you rename the file so that the original is not altered. In this example, R2 is added to the end of the name.
6. The Properties window for this file display that it is 286 KB, this file is now small enough for Scan Upload but is still larger than the maximum size recommended.
7. The revised version of the document was opened in Adobe Acrobat Professional DC and Steps 4 and 5 were followed to reduce the size even more. The Properties window for version R3 of this document display that the file is now 156 KB, now under the maximum file size for maximum performance.