- This configuration requires that a SSO application, such as OneLogin, is available to your company. The company IT Department normally sets this up and provides the technical details
- A Prendio user with the Admin role is required to complete this process
- If the SSO radio button is not available for an Admin to select, then the feature must be requested for the Company account. Contact Prendio Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before selecting SSO authentication for a Prendio user, the user must first have an Active user profile using Prendio Authentication
- Single sign-on URL = https://procure.prendio.com/sso/OneLogin/auth
- Audience URI (SP Entity ID) = https://procure.prendio.com
1. Go to [Admin > General] and click the User Authentication section
2. Select the Single Sign-On radio button, select "SAML 2.0" in the the Single sign-on authentication field, and select "OneLogin" in the Identity Provider field
3. The Company IT and Prendio Admin then need to input the SAML Metadata URL in that field and click the Load URL button. After clicking that button, the Identity Provider Login Url, Identity Provider entity ID, and the Identity Provider Certificate fields will automatically populate.
4. "Email Address" is the Default User Mapping used with Prendio SSO.
6. Edit an account under [Admin > Users] and click the Authentication section
7. Select "SSO" in the Auth Metod field